Saturday, September 19, 2009

Thanks For Your Time

I have been so bad about writing in this blog. I promised myself that I would write regularly, and would write about the second half of my trip to America.... but then I never did! America was great. Bartlesville was amazing. The people were amazing. It stirred me. My brother works for the Voice of The Martyrs, so I learnt more about that, and what they do. It was so awesome, to see all of these people completely serving God in all aspects of life.

It was also really weird, I guess, because it was in the BIBLEBELT... so there was a church on every block, and everyone proffessed that they were Christians- so different to Australia!

So, what's been happening in my life since July? I have been quite busy with school. I had my HSC trial exams, which all went really well. I handed in my 3 major works! which was both stressful and vey satisfying, to finally have them all handed in. I officially have 8 days of school left... ever. It's so weird! It feels weird to think that in 8 days I will not be attending WCS, my school for 10 years, and that I probably won't see a lot of people I have seen daily for years. But then, it's also really weird that although I have finished school, I am going back to school in Spain.

Spain? I haven't really heard much from SEA, making me sad, cause I'd like to know everything right now! I have heard from a few people, who are have just left for Spain, who I will potentially meet. I am following a couple of their blogs, which you can find at http://becca-in-spain.blogspot.com/ and http://global-student-kaylee.blogspot.com/

I have my orientation on the 7/11 (7th of Nov) and I'm really looking forward to it.

I think that's it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment