Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Itinerary!

Yesterday I got my itinerary for Spain!

It is as follows:

Thursday 4/2/10 Depart Sydney at 5:30pm
Thursday 4/2/10 Arrive Bangkok at 10:45pm
Friday 5/2/10 Depart Bangkok at 12:10am
Friday 5/2/10 Arrive London Heathrow at 5:55am
Friday 5/2/10 Depart London Heathrow at 8:20am
Friday 5/2/10 Arrive MADRID!!! at 11:35am

Though, this is subject to change if my VISA still hasn't come through by then. So it may be later, but hopefully not!

So exciting - I finally have a date to depart, but also makes it a whole lot more real. I am finally understanding and realising, that in less than one month, I will leaving for Spain, (probably in Spain at this moment in one month!).

Although, I don't have a host family, which kinda sucks so hopefully I'll find out that soon :)

Woo hoo!! I'm going to Spain!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Laura! Woohoo.

    I'm looking forward to reading your blog in 2010.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, thanks Brad!! Glad that you're reading it. 24 days to go!

    ReplyDelete