Monday, May 4, 2009

It's all starting

Well, I got a letter back after applying for exchange with Student Exchange Australia. Apparently my 10 passport photos were damaged in the post, so I have to get them done again.. for the third time!

The things that I do know:

By May 15 2009 :
  1. I will be interviewed and have my application reviewed to assess my eligibility and suitability.
  2. Both essay scholarships I submitted will be read and assessed by Student Exchange Australia (SEA).
By May 29 2009:
  1. A short list of candidates will be drawn up. (I'm guessing for this, it will be for the scholarship rather than the general exchange... Though, I could be wrong.)
By June 12 2009 I:
  1. Will be assessed on my language abilities by a representative of the Australian Federation of Modern Language Teachers Associations (AFMLTA)
By June 26 2009:
  1. Final decision will be made by Student Exchange Australia!
Pretty exciting! I'll keep you posted when I hear something else :)

No comments:

Post a Comment